Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I think online shopping, especially for sprees, to actually get them, you have to be on the computer 24/7. Anyway, I'm only waiting for ulta and mandee. Oh for exams to be over - Christine is going to go crazy shopping. Worried about exams but I think the best thing is not to worry about it -just leaving it up to God is the smartest thing anyone can do.
I've already packed my after exams schedule with many many fun things to do. As my sister astutely pointed out " YOU'RE ONLY GOING OUT TO EAT AND SHOP WITH FRIENDS- JUST DIFFERENT FRIENDS EVERY DAY- WHAT IMAGINATION" Eh fine. It's also different activities okay! Like one day shop for dressy tops, one day shop for dresses, one day shop for shoes. Haha. Just kidding la, even my bank account won't be able to stand it.
Listening to Westlife makes me wanna dance.
Tomorrow's going to be intensive torts studying. HAHA LIKE REAL. My sister went for her prom so that's why I can use the Internet. I like her necklace. I like watching her have makeup. I want to play with makeup to but that's just silly because I'm not going anywhere. And I only use all the what not when I'm going out at night anyway. Sparkles are nice. I sound like a little girl who's been deprived of playing with her mum's makeup box. (Weirdly enough, I have more makeup than my mum now- that woman wanted to raid my closet for a more dressy top which will definitely be too big for her)
-Oh well, Project Runway time. There's always time for torts tomorrow. Plus, I need to spend more time with God. (I also bought an ice cream cone so I shall be munching myself to a fatter face) AIYA SPARE ME LA I HAVEN'T HAD A SODA OR ANYTHING UNHEALTHY FOR SO LONG UNTIL TODAY.